Preventing and Surviving Prostate Cancer the natural way.
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. Prostate cancer survival falls only slightly beyond five years after diagnosis, which means most patients can be considered cured after five years. 84% of men are predicted to survive their disease for ten years or more, as shown by age-standardised net survival for patients diagnosed with prostate cancer during 2010-2011 in England and Wales1 This high survival is due, in part, to the detection of latent, earlier, slow-growing tumours via prostate specific antigen (PSA) testing. Unfortunately, the conventional treatment for prostate cancer leaves much to be desired.
While prostate cancer is common, it does have a close to a 90 percent survival rate after being diagnosed.
There was a study done in England recently, showing that if you do absolutely nothing about prostate cancer, you will live just as long as if you did conventional treatment.
When you look at that statistic, it's something that's totally ignored by medicine generally.
Biopsy Is Not a Risk-Free Diagnostic Tool
A biopsy if your PSA score is close to 4. To do the biopsy, a needle is inserted into your prostate about a dozen times, which tends to cause severe bleeding.
Many doctors also still use crude ultrasound to locate the suspected area of the prostate, so there's the risk of missing the cancerous area altogether. A much clearer view of the prostate can be had Interestingly, in using a 3D colour-Doppler or MRI.
In Europe, no treatment is implemented if you get a Gleason score of 6. Instead, they will encourage watchful waiting.
Being told that you're facing death is enough to make most people jump on the bandwagon and do whatever their doctor recommends About 70 percent of men make the decision to have surgery within 48 hours of their diagnosis, and the entire system is really set up to push you in that direction.
Is There a Better Way to Screen for Prostate Cancer?
There's a lot of controversy about the PSA test as a screening test. The PSA is an indicator of inflammation, and inflammation can be an indicator of health problems besides prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, or cancer The PSA is by no means a definitive test, and it should not be the sole basis for the decision to do a biopsy, as the biopsy itself can cause significant damage.Based on his research, getting an annual digital rectal exam is a better choice. The doctor can feel the prostate to find out whether it's hard, or whether there are noticeable nodules. Then, rather than getting a biopsy done right away. I recommend getting a 3D-color Doppler ultrasound done first.
"If, for instance, your GP feels something in your prostate that he doesn't like (maybe the texture isn't right), or maybe the PSA is up a little bit, the first thing I would do is go get a 3D-color Doppler ultrasound. If the prostate is clear of cancer or lesions, then you can walk away... If it's not, if there's a problem with the prostate, you have a choice.
Do I go conventional?—in which case they will do a biopsy because they want to treat you [based on] that. Or do I go to the natural route and give it six months, eight months, or whatever and find out if this process of changing my diet, changing my lifestyle, detoxification, and addressing the emotional components of my life will reverse the cancer.
Give it a period of time and see if that makes a difference, because you're not going to die tomorrow. Not of prostate cancer anyway. You've got time to make that choice. And if you haven't done a biopsy, you start off that entire natural process a lot better than if you have to heal a prostate that's been bleeding. Perhaps, they've even introduce pathogens into the prostate [through the biopsy].
Many Patients Die from the Conventional Treatment of Prostate Cancer Treated with a drug called Flutamide.
Flutamide causes your body to stop making testosterone…you become impotent and experiencemany other nasty side effects. Taking Flutamide causes body muscle shrinkage, bone density loss, and heart attack..
Drugs like these are sometimes recommended because there's a derivative of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which seems to catalyse the growth of prostate cancer. But that's totally different than regular, natural testosterone. Men with high, free testosterone do not get prostate cancer. Men with low free testosterone and high estrogens get prostate cancer.
The Emotional Component of Prostate Cancer
Many might find it surprising that the emotional element can have such a potent impact on prostate cancer, both in terms of triggering it, and in successfully treating it. Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer's work in German New Medicine (GNM),
Dr. Bruce Lipton, one of the leading authorities on how emotions can regulate genetic expression, which are explained in-depth in his excellent book, "The Biology of Belief."
"The fact that the cells can change based on the environment that they live in, and that environment is influenced by the way you think and your attitude. Are you building up a high level of stress in your body?
It's not only early life traumas that you store inside your body. It can go back into the womb. It can be issues that are passed through the mother, into the fetus. The fetus then carries them into life.
Typically, the worst emotional insults are before the age of 7 or 8, an age where your rational cortex, which can help you sort through some of these issues, isn't functioning ideally as it hasn't matured yet. It can profoundly damage the circuitry in your body and kill you 50 or 60 years later. For all of these reasons
You need to focus on addressing and releasing emotional traumas.
Prevention is clearly your best bet, but it's important to understand that a prostate cancer diagnosis is not an automatic death sentence.
Most men will have time to pursue alternative routes of treatment before putting themselves under the surgeon's knife.
Steps to Healing Prostate Cancer Naturally
1. Vitamin D status: As a first step, I recommend getting tested for nutritional status. If a nutritional deficiency is identified, supplements are suggested to correct it. Vitamin D is particularly noteworthy here, as vitamin D deficiency is strongly associated with prostate cancer. Ideally, you'll want your level to be around 70-100 ng/ml if you have cancer.
If you're down in the 20-30 ng/ml and you have cancer, that's the first thing you've got to get up. I prefer to get people out into the sunshine.
2. Checking for insulin resistance is also important. If you're insulin resistant, you need to be particularly careful about cutting down on sugar, ideally limiting your total fructose consumption from all sources to less than 15 grams per day. You also need to take a close look at your diet in general, whether you're insulin resistant or not.
3. Avoid animal products from confined animal feeding operations (CAFOs), as these animals are raised with hormones, antibiotics, and glyphosate-contaminated GMO grains. Processed foods in general are an anathema to good health, but particularly when you're trying to heal cancer.
4. Toxins: Next, he recommends looking for toxins, using root cause diagnosis. If toxicity is found, a detoxification program is put together. While heavy metals are a concern, chemicals, hydrocarbons, bleaches and radiation have a large part to play. It is essential to ascertain which toxins are present in order to prescribe the specific detoxification regime. Root cause diagnosis can be carried out on line or in person.
5. Hormones: Testosterone/oestrogen balance is critical in preventing and treating prostate issues. This can easily be addressed using root cause diagnosis and functional medicine nutritional treatment.
6. Emotions: The fourth and final step is to address emotional traumas. Men don't like to deal with their emotions, but they really need to. While there are many alternatives, one of my favourites, which has been scientifically verified effective, is the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). This non-invasive and simple-to-learn tapping technique can help you release emotions locked in your body—even if you're not clear on the origin of the trauma. This is offered on line or in person from this practice.
The Health Transformer Approach
In every case of Prostate issues there is an underlying cause…something individual to each person. If at one time you didn’t have these symptoms and now do, obviously something has changed in your system in order that these symptoms have been produced. Issues with the prostate are merely a symptom of the underlying cause. To treat Prostate issues effectively and naturally we need to address the cause. In this centre we specialize in root cause diagnosis of any health condition using our state of the art Meta Health Scan.
5 Step Protocol
1. Detect (In-Depth Evaluation & Advanced Testing)
2. Detox (Heavy Metals, Chemicals, Hydrocarbons, Bleaches, EMF)
3. Eliminate (Pathogens…virus, post virus, bacteria, parasites, fungi)
4. Rebuild (Tissues & Pathways)
5. Rebalance organs (kidneys, liver, etc.)
The 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol had been developed following many years of research and experience and utilizes food, nutritional supplements, herbal and energetic formula
The Meta Health Scan is carried out utilizing the amazing diagnostic ability of Clinical Kinesiology. It is reliable, accurate and reproducible. The scan will reveal the imbalances unique to your body, and how these are affecting you. The scan reveals such issues as endogenous bio-toxicity, nutrient imbalances or deficiencies, sub-clinical infections, allergies and food sensitivities. We also test for organ imbalances, hormone imbalance, and leaky gut. Any abnormality in these areas will easily be picked up during the Health Scan. We also examine your entire lifestyle, sleep quality and any emotional/psychological contributors to your condition.
In-Depth Consultation regarding your results.
Once this information is gathered we offer you an in-depth consultation to discuss your results, during which we discuss what has been revealed by the scan, where and how this has arisen, and how to remove or transform it, and reboot your system. I believe it is very important for each person to understand what has been going on in their body, how the condition has developed, and how to unravel and resolve it naturally. My intention is not just to teach you about your condition, but more importantly to empower you with understanding in order that you are able to take back control of your health.
Individually tailored Treatment Plan
Together we create an individualized tailored treatment plan for you. This may include some or all of there: a gentle detoxification protocol, dietary changes, specific supplements, life style changes, exercise, etc tailored to your specific needs. In the majority of cases treatment can be implemented by you at home without the need for repeated visits to the centre; however Health Coaching and support is built in to this package to assist you through your treatment.
Once on the prescribed treatment, some clients choose to support their system with other therapies toastiest healing. This is not essential but will speed up your progress. These include;
all of which are on offer at this centre.
I am delighted to be able to report that the results our client’s achieve with this approach are outstanding and lasting in the vast majority of cases.