Allergy Testing. What Causes an Allergy.
Allergy Testing. What causes an allergy? Is there an allergy cure?
Definition of allergy
An allergy is defined as an inappropriate immune system response to otherwise normal stimuli.
The symptoms of allergic reaction can affect any part of the body. The most common symptoms are;
• ENT problems such as runny nose, sneezing episodes, glue ear, tonsillitis, sinusitis and rhinitis,; itchy and watery eyes, asthma, headaches,
• Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, bloating, cramps, colitis, flatulence, constipation, diahorrea, IBS.
• Skin symptoms such as itching, redness, nettle rash, hives, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis.
• Menstrual symptoms such as PMS, painful periods, thrush, irregular periods, infertility
• Mental disturbances such as brain fog, memory difficulties, stress, depression, mood swings, learning difficulties, ADHD, schizophrenia, epilepsy,
• General problems such as obesity, chronic tiredness, chronic pain and stiffness, oedema, palpitations, night sweats.
If left un-diagnosed or inappropriately treated allergy can cause the immune system to malfunction further resulting in
• Autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lupus, and multiple allergy syndrome where normal life is severely disrupted.
• Chronic inflammation and pain
• Chronic ill health and even cancer..
What causes an allergic reaction?
Research is demonstrating that the process that causes the immune system to over react is as follows;
1) Repeated bombardment of the body by an increasing array of toxic environmental substances. These toxins are substances as varied as food additives, preservatives and colourings, petro chemical residue, industrial waste, medical and OTC drugs, hormones, dental amalgam, radiation, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, emulsifiers, solvents, fluoride and chloride in our drinking water, moulds and fungus, and the over use of antibiotics and suppressant pharmaceutical treatments.
Many of these agents are so toxic that the body is ineffective in detoxing them, they then get stored in fat tissue. Fat tissue has a very slow turnover of cells and is the safest place to be used as a toxic dump in the body. The body will often choose to lay down fat if toxins are present, and dieting is ineffective as it is too dangerous for the body to allow these agents tobe liberated back into the system.
2) Debilitation of the gut flora leading to immune malfunction, allowing invasion of infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and microorganisms…all of which produce toxic residue and add to the problem.
3) Poor diet. These days people eat much less fresh food and more and more fast foods. Lack of plant enzymes in the diet adds to the problems of malabsorption and indigestion. The popularity of acid suppressants highlights the obsession of repressing hydrochloric acid (HCI) one of our basic defence mechanisms. HCI provides the pH at a level which prevents the invasion of parasites and bacteria. It also helps break down protein thus preventing absorption of partially digested proteins which trigger an immune response. HCI signals the pancreas to secrete digestive enzymes without which the digestive process is compromised severely. ACI also signals the small intestine to secrete alkaline substances which allow the pyloric valve to open and allow the passage of food through the tract.
4) The inability of the Liver to detoxify. When the Liver is overloaded and sluggish it is unable to remove toxins so they either recirculate causing damage, or they are deposited in fat and accumulate. Either way they upset the balance and stress the body which can lead to allergy, and disease
Liver stress also changes the pH of the intestines and upsets the balance of gut flora (friendly bacteria) leading to overgrowth of fungus in the system, and more debilitation and allergies.
5) Any or all of the above factors will contribute to a condition known as leaky gut syndrome. This is where the lining of the gut becomes too porous due to its degeneration. To use the analogy of a filter paper turning into a sieve...the gut allows food into the blood stream in the wrong way…not completely digested into its molecular particles. This triggers an immune response (food sensitivity) it’s not the food that is the problem; it’s the way the debilitated gut processes that food. It is pointless eliminating certain foods…you will go on to become sensitive to the foods you still eat. The immune system treats this undigested food as if it were a toxin…adding to the load on your liver function.
6) Each of the factors above cause huge and growing stress on our immune systems and sooner or later symptoms result. Some people are more predisposed to symptoms than others i.e. if there is a family history of allergy, asthma, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, or Lupus. These people may have inherited a lowered immune system. Those of us who have a pro-active attitude and look after our diet and lifestyle, and take responsibility for keeping ourselves well are much less likely to suffer allergy.
Eliminate the cause.
The Health Transformer Approach
In every case of allergies there is an underlying cause…something individual to each person. If at one time you didn’t have these symptoms and now you do, obviously something has changed within your body which has led to an allergic reaction being produced. It is NOT the substance you are reacting to which is the issue…it is the reason you are now reacting it that holds the key to unlocking your cause, and healing it. Allergies are merely a symptom of the underlying cause. To heal Allergies we need to address the root cause. In this center we specialize in root cause diagnosis of any health condition using our state of the art Meta Health Scan.
The Meta Health Screen is carried out utilizing the amazing diagnostic ability of Clinical Kinesiology. It is reliable, accurate and reproducible. The scan will reveal the imbalances unique to your body, and how these are affecting you. The scan reveals such issues as endogenous bio-toxicity, nutrient imbalances or deficiencies, sub-clinical infections, allergies and food sensitivities. We also test for organ imbalances, hormone imbalance, and leaky gut. Any abnormality in these areas will easily be picked up during the Health Scan. We also examine your entire lifestyle, sleep quality and any emotional/psychological contributors to your condition.
5 Step Protocol
1. Detect (In-Depth Evaluation & Advanced Testing)
2. Detox (Heavy Metals, Chemicals, Hydrocarbons, Bleaches, EMF)
3. Eliminate (Pathogens…virus, post virus, bacteria, parasites, fungi)
4. Rebuild (Tissues & Pathways)
5. Rebalance organs (kidneys, liver, etc.)
The 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol had been developed following many years of research and experience and utilizes food, nutritional supplements, herbal and energetic formula
In-Depth Consultation regarding your results.
Once this information is gathered we offer you an in-depth consultation to discuss your results, during which we discuss what has been revealed by the scan, where and how this has arisen, and how to remove or transform it, and reboot your system. I believe it is very important for each person to understand what has been going on in their body, how the condition has developed, and how to unravel and resolve it naturally. My intention is not just to teach you about your condition, but more importantly to empower you with understanding in order that you are able to take back control of your health.
Individually tailored Treatment Plan
Together we create an individualized tailored treatment plan for you. This may include some or all of there: a gentle detoxification protocol, dietary changes, specific supplements, life style changes, exercise, etc tailored to your specific needs. In the majority of cases treatment can be implemented by you at home without the need for repeated visits to the centre; however Health Coaching and support is built in to this package to assist you through your treatment.
Once on the prescribed treatment, some clients choose to support their system with other therapies toastiest healing. This is not essential but will speed up your progress. These include
NLP coaching…all of which are on offer at this centre.
I am delighted to be able to report that the results our client’s achieve with this approach are outstanding and lasting in the vast majority of cases.
Accurate diagnosis by means of the Meta-Sync-Health-Scan. Appropriate treatment, safe detoxification protocols, dietary advice and supplementation, and complimentary therapies to improve gut health and immune system are all available here.
Contact Linda NOW on 02866328200 and visit www.lindaburke.co.uk