Electromagnetic Fields are Detrimental to our Health
Electromagnetic Fields are Detrimental to our Health.
Consultations are available in person or on line via skype
Electromagnetic fields...it may sound like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, but they are VERY real.
In fact, Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) can cause symptoms of illness in infants, children and adults, particularly those who already experience low immunity.
If you are sensitive to EMFs, you may experience symptoms like:
Nervous system symptoms, like fatigue, stress and sleep disturbances
Skin symptoms, like facial prickling, burning sensations and rashes
Body symptoms, like pains and aches in your muscles
Eye symptoms, such as burning sensations
Foggy thinking and depression
A variety of less common symptoms, like ear, nose, and throat symptoms and digestive disorders
Leukemia in children, breast cancer or cancer clusters have been linked to high exposure to EMFs
WHAT ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS?
Electromagnetic fields are areas of energy that surround electronic devices. The World Health Organization (WHO) explains that the electric fields are created by differences in voltage and magnetic fields are created when the electric current flows
According to WHO, electromagnetic fields affect us because our human bodies have their own electric and biochemical responses (e.g., nervous system, digestion, brain function, heart function). So exposure to EMFs can interact with your body in adverse ways.
Where Do Electromagnetic Fields Come From?
Simply put, EMFs come from electricity:
In your home – DECT cordless phones, hairdryers, vacuums, refrigerators, microwave ovens, irons, televisions (the flat panel TVs are much better than the old box-style TVs), main ring and lighting circuits, dimmer switches, electric blankets, electric razors, electric toothbrushes, WiFi, etc.
In your office – computers, fluorescent or halogen lighting, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, cell phones and WiFi.
Outside – power lines (high voltage cables either overhead or buried in the ground), transformers (the gray cylinders raised up on poles that look like trash cans), electrical substations, cell phone towers, cities that provide citywide wireless Internet (WiFi) and electromagnetic radiation from near neighbors’ electronic equipment.
Airplanes – to learn more, read: The Health Risks of Airplanes Going Wireless and How to Protect Yourself
Most of our modern-day conveniences emit EMFs, some stronger than others. So does this mean you have to go off the grid?
Not at all! But if you are serious about achieving and maintaining your best health, there are several steps you can take to minimize the effect EMFs have on you and your family.
TESTING FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY
EMF's are held within the water of our cells. Any cells can be affected, but those in more direct contact with the exposure will be affected most eg the sex organs in laptop users. Also if you have heavy metal toxicity in your body, or amalgam fillings, artificial metal joints, or metal teeth these areas attract EMF's.
In this practice we use a very reliable and accurate test called Autonomic Response Testing to determine whether EMF's are present, and where they are present. in the body. Once detected, there is a protocol prescribed for you to safely remove them, and protect your body and home to limit further contamination n future.
TESTING FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS IN YOUR HOME
If you or someone in your family is on a healing journey, chances are you want to give them the best foot forward to recover. Minimizing or eliminating EMFs is even more important in these situations because if immunity is already low, EMFs can make it harder to recover.
If you are feeling well already, EMFs may cause annoying symptoms, like insomnia or headaches, which get in the way of good health.
How to Reduce EMFs in Your Home
Tips to reduce EMFs in your home:
- Cell phone towers (mobile phone masts) – Guideline: Look out your bedroom window. If there is a clear and unobstructed view of a cell phone tower facing your way within a distance of about 300 meters, you are advised to look into shielding solutions. If you live in the UK, I recommends www.emfields.org. If you look out your window but can’t see the masts because they are obstructed by other buildings then the power density will be mainly absorbed by those buildings and too low to worry about
- Electrosmog from your neighbors – Use shielding paint on your shared walls or the walls nearest your neighbors.
- Substations – substations are where electricity is generated, distributed and transformed form high to low or low to high voltage. They may be found outside enclosed in a cabinet, surrounded by a fence or up high on poles. If the substation is immediately next to your home there is little in a practical sense you can do to reduce the magnetic fields. You could purchase or rent a meter in the UK or purchase an affordable TriField EX100 Meter in the US to check out the field levels. Unless the substation is immediately adjacent to your house the EMFs from these small street substations fall to background levels within 5-6 meters. Overhead electricity pylons (power lines) – As a very approximate guideline, EMF’s from power lines are likely to drop below 0.2 microtesla [200 nanotesla] level at about:
492 feet from 400 kv lines
394 feet from 275 kv lines
328 feet from 132 kv lines
164 feet from 66 kv lines
98 feet from 33 kv lines
49 feet from 11 kv lines
There are several meters you can purchase to measure the fields from power lines near your home.
- DECT cordless phones – Emit radiation 24 hours a day even when you are not using them. Instead, use ordinary landline phones. Or if you are addicted to cordless phones, you have a couple options. In Europe, you may want to use the Orchid low radiation cordless phones or the Siemens Gigaset S675, which only emit a signal when you are using them.
- WiFi – Along with DECT phones, WiFi is overwhelmingly the main contributor to household electro pollution with power densities far above any nearby mobile phone mast. You don’t need WiFi in the home, school or office. A far more efficient and environmentally friendly set-up would be to buy a hard wired router such as a Linksys Cable/DSL Router or Netgear ADLS2 Modem Router with 4 port 10/100 Mbps Switch (DG834) together with a dLan High speed Ethernet Installation starter kit from www.devolo.com . This will enable you to route the internet signal through your house ring circuit enabling you to use as many computers a you want from any room with full internet connection without the WI-FI.
Sounds complicated but is surprisingly inexpensive simple to set up and use.
- Digital Baby Alarms - Nearly all baby monitors are now digital. These alarms use the same technology as DECT cordless phones and will continuously pulsate microwave energy throughout the baby’s room and beyond.
Transformers - The job of a transformer is to convert high voltage to low voltage. An example of this is a digital bedside alarm clock that only need 6 volts to operate, but is plugged into your 120 volt ring circuit (240 volts in the UK). The volts that it doesn’t need are radiated out as energy and heat.
Bedside clocks usually have the transformers inside the clock housing. Most others are usually black and look like big 3 point plugs and are hot to touch.
Make sure all transformers are at least two feet away from you body.
- TV and computer screens - Best to change your old cathode-ray monitors (the ones with the deep backs) to any type of flat screen monitor as these give of far less electromagnetic fields than the old type, which thankfully you can’t buy any more.
Main ring & Lighting Circuits - Your body voltage is highest where you sleep. Naturally your body voltage should be in harmony and in equilibrium with the earth’s natural Schumann based electrical field, which is under 350 mV and normally stable at about 2 mV. Average person sleeps with a body voltage of about 2,500 mV or more.
How to protect yourself from EMF’s
Grounding, or earthing, refers to connecting electrically with the Earth. A growing body of research is finding numerous health benefits as a result of the physical body being grounded.
Unfortunately, with our modern rubber or plastic soled shoes and insulated sleeping arrangements, we no longer have a natural electrical connection to the Earth, unless walking barefoot.
There are two key reasons why this electrical connection is important:
• The Earth is a massive reservoir of negatively charged free electrons. Without a connection to this reservoir, the cells in our body are unable to balance the positive charge which results from things like electron-deficient free radicals. The effect of excess positive charge in the blood can be seen very clearly by the way in which the cells are attracted to clump together (see Scientific Research).
• Our modern environment is full of a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, from computers, mobile phones & masts, radio & TV broadcasts, WiFi, Bluetooth, power lines, domestic wiring, and other electrical appliances. This electromagnetic radiation induces voltages in our bodies, disrupting the trillions of subtle electrical communications which are a vital part of the function of our body's systems. By being grounded to the Earth we greatly reduce the levels of these induced voltages, as we are then effectively shielded by the Earth's large electrical mass.
On a less tangible level, it may also be that the connection we make with the Earth actually carries information, and helps align us with the greater network of intelligence of our planet.
The simplest way to be grounded is to go outside and place your bare feet or hands on some grass or earth, or to immerse yourself in a body of conductive water such as the sea or a mineral-rich lake.
When indoors, an Earth connection can be made by driving a metal rod into the ground outside, running a wire from the rod, and then connecting it to ourselves.
This may sound like a lot of hassle, but fortunately the majority of domestic electrical systems in the world already have such a rod and wire running indoors, connecting to the 'earth' pin on every mains electrical outlet. And rather than having to connect a wire to ourselves, a variety of conductive products have been developed, such as earthing sheets, mats, bands and patches.
The most immediately noticeable effect people report from being grounded is that they ‘feel better’. This has been described as a feeling of greater peace within themselves, feeling calmer with reduced stress levels. If there is pain present then often this is reduced or disappears completely.
People who notice negative effects from using computers or other electrical equipment report a reduction or elimination of these effects when grounded.
With regular grounding, numerous health benefits have been observed, such as:
• Improved immune function
• Improved digestion
• Improved sleep
• Rapid healing of injuries
• Improved blood circulation
• Harmonisation and stabilisation of the body's basic biological rhythms
• Accelerated recovery from intense athletic activity
• Reduction of inflammation
• Reduced stress / anxiety / irritability
• Reduced electrosensitiviy
For advice on diagnosis of EMF contamination and treatment to remove it please contact Linda on 02866328200
For products which protect against EMF contamination please go to
The Harmful Effects of Electromagnetic Fields Explained
the dangers of EMF microwave radiation
Tesla EMF protection devices.