Electromagnetic Pollution and how to protect your self
ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION (EMR)
Humans beings have bio-electrical systems, so prolonged daily exposure to artificial EMF’s can interfere with key biological processes. Precious gemstones and crystals have long been worn for decorative purposes but the ancients knew about their powerful healing and protective properties! Are we now remembering this ancient wisdom that was lost?
Exposure to artificial EMF’s can interfere with key biological processes. Precious gemstones and crystals have long been worn for decorative purposes but the ancients knew about their powerful healing and protective properties! Are we now remembering this ancient wisdom that was lost?
Over the last century, and the last 20 years in particular, we have surrounded ourselves with many new sources of EMFs… anything which has an electric current flowing produces an EMF! As time goes on, we seem to have even more electronic gadgets, holding them closer to our bodies which are electromagetic in nature (think EKG and EEG!). These gadgets all radiate energy, producing electromagnetic waves known as EMR, so the question is how much do they really affect our health and well-being, especially with prolonged use?
Today’s high tech gadgets have a SAR rating, which is the amount of heating deemed safe for any particular device. The amount of energy involved is proportional to the frequency of the electromagnetic radiation, and to the amount of power being used. This is important but often overlooked in the race to get ahead, technologically speaking!
Did you know that standing next to a high power transmitter can cause burns in the same way a microwave cooks food?!
Other effects are not fully understood yet….
We also do not know what the long term effects of mobile phones and wifi are since they are very recent innovations. Whilst there have been many calls for more in-depth research, we are somewhat acting as guinea pigs in the meantime!
Obviously, avoiding electromagnetic fields completely is an impossible task, so it’s probably a good idea to develop strategies to reduce exposure to EMR.
Here are just a few of the other health issues you could be experiencing as a direct result of these exposures:
Prickly skin – your skin feels tingly and itchy, or you might feel a burning sensation when you're around WiFi devices and computers
Difficulty sleeping – this interferes with your daily energy level, mood, and ability to accomplish tasks
- Heart and respiratory problems – heart palpitations and tightness in the chest are common symptoms, you might feel like your heart is pounding or racing
- Dizziness – you regularly feel dizzy and disoriented, especially when talking on a cell phone or around WiFi
- Ringing in the ears – you can hear a ringing or buzzing in your ears. More and more people report this symptom when they use a cell phone
- Tiredness – no matter how much you sleep, you are in a permanent state of fatigue
- Pain in joints and muscles – you experience unexplained joint pain and muscular pain
- Stomach pains – you have an increasing sensitivity to different foods and difficulty digesting
- Muscle cramps – particularly in the feet and legs
- Depression – you experience feelings of hopelessness and despair
- A metallic taste in the mouth – particularly if you have metal fillings
Link between cellphone radiation and cancer and infertility