Irritable Bowel Syndrome...the answer...a natural cure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
The answer to healing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome is not actually a diagnosis. It is a name given by doctors to a mixture of symptoms which may have many causes, all of which need investigating.
Irritable bowel syndrome, also called IBS Syndrome is a mixture of abdominal and bowel symptoms for which there is no apparent IBS cause. or so medical doctors would have us believe! Irritable Bowel Syndrome affects millions of people in the UK and in general, is a reflection of poor overall dietary intake and digestive health. This can be triggered by foods, stress, medicines, acquired pathogens and a diet rich in sugars and carbohydrates.
IBS is the most common condition seen by gastroenterologists and some estimates suggest that as many as one in five adults in the UK have IBS at any one time.
How common is IBS syndrome?
• IBS syndrome is more common in women. In the UK about 13 per cent of women and 5 per cent of men have IBS.
• About half of people with IBS syndrome date the start of their symptoms to a major life event such as change of house or job, or bereavement. This suggests that there may be a psychological trigger for IBS syndrome (stress causes a more acid blood Ph factor)
• About 10 to 20 per cent of people will date the start of their symptoms to an acute gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach that causes vomiting and diarrhoea). Antibiotics given to cure this also kill essential gut flora and gut protection.
• In the vast majority of cases there is a strong link to fungal infection or Candida. The IBS syndrome symptoms often begin following antibiotic treatment, severe stress, or poor high sugar diet. These predispose us to Candida overgrowth.
• There is a link between IBS Syndrome and diet.
What are the symptoms of IBS Syndrome
Typical symptoms of IBS include:
• Abdominal pain such as cramping or spasms
• Change in bowel habits
• Excess mucous secretion in the stools
Increase in frequency of stools
• Indigestion and heartburn
• Temporary pain relief after passing stool
You may experience problems in only one part of the gut or in several, and symptoms can change over time. Your symptoms will depend on which parts of the gut are involved.
IBS Syndrome symptoms…Oesophagus (takes food from mouth to stomach)
• A sensation like a golf ball in the throat between meals, but does not interfere with swallowing.
• Heartburn or reflux- burning pain often felt behind the breastbone.
• Painful swallowing (odynophagia), but without hold-up of food.
• Sticking of food (dysphagia) - this requires investigation.
IBS Syndrome symptoms…Stomach
• Non-ulcer dyspepsia (symptoms suggestive of a stomach ulcer but which has not been confirmed on investigation).
• Feeling full after small meals. This may reach the stage of not being able to finish a meal.
• Abdominal bloating after meals.
• Some feel continuous hunger pangs
These symptoms are usually caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome.
IBS Syndrome symptoms…Small bowel
• Increased gurgling noises which may be loud enough to cause social embarrassment (borborygmi).
• Severe abdominal bloating and generalised abdominal tenderness associated with bloating.
• Poor absorption of food
IBS Syndrome symptoms…Large bowel
• Right-sided abdominal pain, either low or tucked up under the right ribs. Does not always get better after passing a stool.
• Pain tucked up under the left ribs (splenic flexure syndrome). When the pain is bad, it may enter the left armpit.
• Variable and erratic bowel habits alternating from constipation to diarrhoea
• Flatulence (excess wind).
• Increased gastro-colic reflex. This is an awakening of the childhood reflex where food in the stomach stimulates colonic activity, resulting in the need to pass a stool.
• Severe, short stabbing pains in the rectum, called proctalgia fugax.
When should I see a doctor about my IBS Syndrome?
Because IBS syndrome can mimic so many other intestinal disorders, you should see your doctor if you identify any of the following symptoms.
• Difficulty in swallowing when food gets stuck.
• Indigestion-type pain that wakes you up at night.
• Abdominal bloating that does not get better overnight.
• Significant and unexplained weight loss.
• Bleeding from the back passage.
• Chronic, painless diarrhoea.
This list is not comprehensive. If there are other symptoms, you should seek further advice.
In general, first-time symptoms of IBS Syndrome in a person over the age of 40 should be assessed by a doctor.
How is IBS syndrome diagnosed?
An IBS medical diagnosis does not reveal the root cause
Dr’s don't know what causes IBS syndrome
The IBS diagnosis is often made on the basis that typical symptoms are present, particularly in younger people. This is just a label. There is no definitive diagnosis test for IBS Syndrome. The label of IBS Syndrome is given when no cause can be found!
A New Health Transformer Approach…
5 Step Protocol or Accurate Root Cause of IBS
In every case of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) has there is an underlying cause…something individual to each person. If at one time you didn’t have these symptoms and now do, obviously something has changed in your system in order that these symptoms have been produced. IBS is merely a symptom of the underlying cause. To treat effectively Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) effectively and naturally we need to address the cause. In this centre we specialize in root cause diagnosis of any health condition using our state of the art Meta Health Scan.
5 Step Protocol
1. Detect (In-Depth Evaluation & Advanced Testing)
2. Detox (Heavy Metals, Chemicals, Hydrocarbons, Bleaches, EMF)
3. Eliminate (Pathogens…virus, post virus, bacteria, parasites, fungi)
4. Rebuild (Tissues & Pathways)
5. Rebalance organs (kidneys, liver, etc.)
The 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol had been developed following many years of research and experience and utilizes food, nutritional supplements, herbal and energetic formula
The Meta Health Scan is carried out utilizing the amazing diagnostic ability of Clinical Kinesiology. It is reliable, accurate and reproducible. The scan will reveal the imbalances unique to your body, and how these are affecting you. The scan reveals such issues as endogenous bio-toxicity, nutrient imbalances or deficiencies, sub-clinical infections, allergies and food sensitivities. We also test for organ imbalances, hormone imbalance, and leaky gut. Any abnormality in these areas will easily be picked up during the Health Scan. We also examine your entire lifestyle, sleep quality and any emotional/psychological contributors to your condition.
In-Depth Consultation regarding your results.
Once this information is gathered we offer you an in-depth consultation to discuss your results, during which we discuss what has been revealed by the scan, where and how this has arisen, and how to remove or transform it, and reboot your system. I believe it is very important for each person to understand what has been going on in their body, how the condition has developed, and how to unravel and resolve it naturally. My intention is not just to teach you about your condition, but more importantly to empower you with understanding in order that you are able to take back control of your health.
Individually tailored Treatment Plan
Together we create an individualized tailored treatment plan for you. This may include some or all of there: a gentle detoxification protocol, dietary changes, specific supplements, life style changes, exercise, etc tailored to your specific needs. In the majority of cases treatment can be implemented by you at home without the need for repeated visits to the centre; however Health Coaching and support is built in to this package to assist you through your treatment
Once on the prescribed treatment, some clients choose to support their system with other therapies toastiest healing. This is not essential but will speed up your progress. These include;
and SO much more.
all of which are on offer at this centre.
I am delighted to be able to report that the results our client’s achieve with this approach are outstanding and lasting in the vast majority of cases.